The EAS is always happy to have new members! We are a friendly and engaging group of people, so there’s no need to be intimidated even if you’re new to astrology. Actually, becoming a member is a great way to learn more and make connections in the astrology community.
You don’t need to be in or near Edmonton to join, either. All of our regular monthly lectures are held virtually on Zoom. We also host casual meetings in-person, for members located in and around Edmonton, on a different date from the regular monthly lecture.
The annual cost of membership to the EAS is only $40 per year. Membership runs from November 1 to October 31 each year.
We also offer half-year memberships for $20, running from May 1 to October 31 each year.
NOTE: We are unable to prorate our membership fees to the exact time that you join, if you join outside our usual membership windows. If you have any questions about membership fees or periods, please contact us.
Membership includes ALL of the following:
- Attendance at all 10 regular monthly online EAS lectures
- Attendance at in-person casual meetings
- Access to meeting recordings
- Discounts to all other EAS and EAS-affiliated events
- Voting privileges for the EAS executive board
- Opportunity to serve on the executive board
- Access to EAS digital lending library
- Our library is a collection of 198 CDs containing MP3 recordings of our past lectures and conferences.
- Click here to download the library list.
- These CDs are are available for our members to borrow – contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
- NOTE: in early 2022, the EAS switched to online Zoom lectures. As such, our recordings from 2020 – 2022 are available as online recording links to members who were part of the EAS during this time. These recording links are sent out shortly after each meeting to our members.